Install Outlook Messenger:
1. All users (User A, User B, User C) are connected in single network with no server.
2. No configuration is needed.
3. There is no need to add IP Address / Broadcast IP / Range in settings.
1. Install Outlook Messenger Installer
on each computer in your network.
2. If you have any firewall installed, add OutlookMessenger.exe
in the exception list. Click here for more details.
3. On the first run of Outlook Messenger, you will see the below window:
- Display Name : Enter your name to be displayed in Outlook Messenger.
- Group Name : You can select an existing group name OR enter a new group name.
- Network Card Selection : If you have Static a Network IP Address, select the network card related to your LAN.
For Dynamic IP Address(i.e Obtain an IP Address automatically), Select the Host Name option.
4. Then, Click OK.
5. The User List window will open.
Other users who are using Outlook Messenger in your network will be displayed automatically
in the User List.
Note: Users cannot be added manually.
6. All communications will be made directly between users without any server.